Terms and Conditions
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds
- Returns are not accepted.
- Exchanges are not accepted.
- Refunds are given in the event of damage in shipment. For a damage refund, you must email me with the following:
- Your order number
- Proof of breakage in the form of photographs of the pottery
- Photographs of the packaging
- A photograph of the shipping label
- Failure to provide the above details may result in a refusal of a refund.
Fair Dealing & Privacy
- I have the right to refuse service. Rudeness and harassment may result in the termination of a transaction.
- Inquiries related to any of the questions addressed on the Frequently Asked Questions page may go unanswered. I get these messages a lot, and while I appreciate them, they take a lot of energy to reply to each and every one. I simply don't have enough time to fairly answer those kinds of questions.
- For all other inquiries that aren't addressed on the FAQs, please do reach out.
- For privacy reasons, I cannot give out customer information. If you received a piece of pottery from me that you did not order, someone may have purchased it for you. I cannot tell you who purchased it for you unless the instructions have told me to leave a note.