Terms and Conditions
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Item Descriptions
- Returns are not accepted.
- Exchanges are not accepted.
- Customers must read item descriptions, and view all images prior to checkout. Failure to read item descriptions is not grounds for a return, exchange, or refund.
- All pottery on my website is hand made. It is either thrown on the wheel, or slip cast in a mold (skulls and pumpkins). Therefore, these items are not “perfect”, and won’t be the same as if you bought them from Walmart or Target. I place much care into how I create my work, but this is simply the nature of handmade.
- Any flaws that affect the aesthetics or functionality of the piece will be mentioned in the listing. It is the responsibility of the customer to read these item descriptions closely.
- Colors of pottery may appear different based on the lighting and composition of your device’s screen, and the lighting under which the pottery was photographed. (I live in an area where it gets dark early in the winter, so I am limited on when I can photograph my work with natural light, because I work a full time job in daylight hours.)
- No replacements will be provided in the event of human error, or accidents incurred while in use.
- All mugs and cups using rhinestones and crystals are adhered using E6000 and B7000 glue. These are experimental items, and therefore there is some risk that with improper care, the rhinestones and crystals may come off. I have done my research on the adhesives necessary for this kind of project, but these are in the piloting stage. Please message me if you have a rhinestone or crystal come off, and we will work on a solution together.
- Refunds are given in the event of damage in shipment. For a damage refund, you must email me with the following:
- Your order number
- Proof of breakage in the form of photographs of the pottery
- Photographs of the packaging
- A photograph of the shipping label
- Failure to provide the above details may result in a refusal of a refund.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure they are entering the right shipping address when checking out. If address changes are requested prior to shipping, it may still be possible to change the address. However, if a package has already left my hands and is sent to an incorrect address that was entered by the customer during checkout, I cannot reroute the package. You may be able to contact USPS to request a reroute as the recipient, but I cannot legally do that for you once the package has entered USPS possession (as it is then considered YOUR mail).
- If a package is delivered to an incorrect address because of a customer error during checkout, I do not provide refunds.
- If the address on the label was correct, but USPS simply delivers it to the wrong person, I will work with you to fill out a claim on the USPS website, and we will work together on getting your package to you, or getting you a refund after a claim is filed.
- No refunds will be issued in the event of package theft upon delivery. To file a claim with the USPS, visit usps.org.
- All packages will be shipped either USPS or UPS-- whichever is most affordable depending on package weight.
- International shipments may be subject to additional taxes and import tariffs paid by the customer.
- All packages will be processed within 10 business days of purchase.
- Processing time does not include shipping time.
- USPS and UPS are experiencing unprecedented delays due to COVID-19 restrictions. I am not in control of shipping times, and cannot guarantee delivery by any date. Please understand that this is an unusual time for all small businesses, and that by purchasing from a small business during this time, you may be waiting longer than normal. (Essentially, I am not Amazon.)
- I am only able to ship out about 12-16 packages per day because I live in a rural area, and my mail carrier uses a personal vehicle. So, with 60+ orders for each restock, that means that packages need to be shipped daily in batches so as to not overburden my mail carrier. The USPS does a lot for me, and I have come to this arrangement out of respect for them and their time.
- Inquiries related to any of the questions addressed on the Frequently Asked Questions page may go unanswered. I get these messages a lot, and while I appreciate them, they take a lot of energy to reply to each and every one. I simply don't have enough time to fairly answer those kinds of questions.
- For all other inquiries that aren't addressed on the FAQs, please do reach out.
- For privacy reasons, I cannot give out customer information. If you received a piece of pottery from me that you did not order, someone may have purchased it for you. I cannot tell you who purchased it for you unless the instructions have told me to leave a note.
Personal Boundaries and Respect
Because of the nature of handmade items, and my personal limitations, some people may not be successful in restocks. I understand and acknowledge the frustration some customers may feel. I work my hardest to meet as much demand as possible. If an interaction with a customer is hostile in nature, or enters the realm of disrespectful, I reserve the right to refuse a transaction.