Terms and Conditions
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds
- Returns are not accepted.
- Exchanges are not accepted.
- Refunds are given in the event of damage in shipment. For a damage refund, you must email me with the following:
- Your order number
- Proof of breakage in the form of photographs of the pottery
- Photographs of the packaging
- A photograph of the shipping label
- Failure to provide the above details may result in a refusal of a refund.
- All packages will be shipped either USPS or UPS-- whichever is most affordable depending on package weight.
- All packages will be processed within 10 business days of purchase.
- Processing time does not include shipping time.
- USPS and UPS are experiencing unprecedented delays due to COVID-19 restrictions. I am not in control of shipping times, and cannot guarantee delivery by any date. Please understand that this is an unusual time for all small businesses, and that by purchasing from a small business during this time, you may be waiting longer than normal. (Essentially, I am not Amazon.)
Fair Dealing & Privacy
- I have the right to refuse service. Rudeness and harassment may result in the termination of a transaction.
- Inquiries related to any of the questions addressed on the Frequently Asked Questions page may go unanswered. I get these messages a lot, and while I appreciate them, they take a lot of energy to reply to each and every one. I simply don't have enough time to fairly answer those kinds of questions.
- For all other inquiries that aren't addressed on the FAQs, please do reach out.
- For privacy reasons, I cannot give out customer information. If you received a piece of pottery from me that you did not order, someone may have purchased it for you. I cannot tell you who purchased it for you unless the instructions have told me to leave a note.